We create websites with one primary goal: to bring in more business for the business owner. At a minimum, the website must pay for itself, but we strive to ensure that it pays for itself many times over.
- A strong professional image
- Is seen by your target customers
- Grows your business
Everything we put on a website is strategically placed and is there for a reason.
- Every website we make is optimized to rank higher on Google and convert website viewers to customers
- Once you hire me, the first step is getting to know you and your business
- I’ll visit you at your place of business, or talk to you via video chat, to get to know you and your business
- I’ll ask you focused questions about your business
- We’ll talk about how you are different from your competitors
- I’ll ask you for your input about the design of your website (what you want, what you don’t want)
- I’ll make suggestions for the content
- I may ask for clarification as I develop your website
- You will view the the first “rough draft” of your website before it is launched
- I make any changes requested and launch the website.
Our websites bring in more websites by doing two things:
- Optimize your website for viewers
- Optimize your website for Google